Founded in 1969, Water One and its affiliate companies, Water One of SW Florida, Inc. and CALCO Ltd remain leading edge, full service providers of high-purity water services for science and industry. Bacteria and virus free, ultra pure water is essential for pharmaceuticals, food processing, medical labs, semiconductor manufacturing and other clean operations. Water One provides a full range of services that includes the design, manufacturing, service, installation, distribution and complete management of high-purity water programs.
Water One Services A Prestigious List of Clients That Include:
- Abbot Laboratories
- Baxter International
- Federal Express
- Loyola University Medical Center
- Lutheran General Hospital
- Northrop Grumman
- The University of Chicago
- Underwriters Laboratory
- United States Military
Water One’s full range of portable filters and mobile purification systems provide a versatile, flexible tool kit of options and solutions for a variety of circumstances, including first response to natural and environmental disasters.
- All Water One products and systems employ its proprietary media, ViroBacTM, extensively tested for over 28 years by independent laboratories to ensure the safe, complete elimination of bacteria, viruses, algae, spores, cholera and protozoa.
- From the Pure2GoTM Water Purifier, to mobile, solar powered water purification trailers that can purify water at rates up to 20,000 gallons per day, Water One’s innovative products and systems deliver safe, good-tasting water from almost any water source. Ideal for remote, hard-to-reach areas, Water One’s portable purifiers and mobile systems quickly and easily transform contaminated or questionable water into reliable drinking water, including the mobile units that can purify brackish water and seawater. Within minutes of arrival and set-up, the Water One systems can produce clean water on demand. The portable, Pure2GoTM Water Purifier requires no power source and all of the mobile systems can be powered by solar energy.
- Water One mobile purification systems are reliable, easy to operate and simple to maintain. The mobile purification trailers can produce up to 700,000 gallons of drinking water before refreshing the media. That is the equivalent of over 5 million, 0.5 Ltr, bottles of water, without the plastic bottles. The Water One systems produce high-quality drinking water for just a penny per gallon, and without the freight cost and carbon footprint of shipping bottled water.